Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jiverly Wong, full text

I read the full text of Jiverly Wong's letter. He says 'undercover cop', while English-speaking TIs call them perps: perpetrators of the attacks.

I usually look for the full text of a letter when something like this happens. I also try to read the full text of letters sent by Osama bin Laden and others, and the transcripts of their speeches when they are available. The excerpts in the news articles always leave out the important parts.

It turns out that this guy was experiencing electronic harassment, stalking, and surveillance. They were making him hear music all the time (I get that too) and making him vomit (I get that, but they haven't actually made me vomit, they just make me get reflux or they make me almost throw up but not quite. They used to do it more frequently, and aren't doing it as much anymore.).

I haven't experienced the problem of somebody doing something with chemicals that make it so you can't breathe, but another TI mentioned that in her blog just before the blog suddenly started asking for a password (electronicabuse.wordpress.com) in order to be viewed. She too said something about being made unable to breathe. I don't know how to interpret this, because there are other things that can cause that to happen, and people who are being attacked will also have problems that resemble attacks, but aren't. In other words, when bad things happen, you always have to distinguish between 'naturally occurring' accidents and problems, versus attacks. I've got bad air in my apartment but I don't view it as an attack. So, I don't know what it was that they were experiencing.

There is something that happens to victims of these attacks. It starts to feel like everybody, everywhere, is one of 'them.' You don't know who they are, you don't know who is attacking you. Random people on the streets do strange things to you, or say things about you. That's another thing that I haven't had happen as much as some other bloggers that I've read. (Every once in a while I decide to do a search for mind-control- or harassment-related blogs, and there are lots of them out there. Each one's experiences and interpretations are unique, but they have a lot in common.)

I always want to tell them that it isn't everybody. Some of the people who say things are 'puppets' being forced to talk and they don't understand what they themselves are saying. I have had it happen to me. I have said things to people, but not understood the meaning of it or the significance of it until later. When it happened to me, it felt like my mind went blank and I couldn't think of anything to say, and then I felt very anxious, like I HAD to say something instead of being silent, so I blurted out the sentence that I was hearing in my head. Immediately after I said it, I saw the person's face - he looked humiliated - and I knew right away that I was being forced to insult someone, and I hadn't intended to. He never really trusted me again after that, and he tried to be friendly, but he always seemed more timid or (ugh, I hate this word) 'submissive' after that, which is something that I did NOT want to make him do. This is someone I don't see very often and I never apologized for what I said to him. He was always still friendly, but there was this feeling that he had been hurt and he didn't know if I would say something unexpectedly like that again.

So one of the most important things I can tell people is that ANYBODY can be forced to say something or do something to you. They can say things which have specific meanings that only you can interpret; they can tell you details of information that are secret things nobody else knows; and they don't even know that they are saying something important or insulting to you.

I don't know what made Jiverly Wong snap right at this particular moment, after all this time of being attacked. But his letter made it sound like he wanted to shoot some of 'them' before he died, so he shot a bunch of random strangers. This was a mistake and he retaliated against the wrong people, innocent people instead of 'them.'

I made rules for myself to follow: I assume everybody is innocent, no matter what they say and do, because I don't know the 'origin' or 'source' of their actions. I also assume that even if I knew who the attackers were, I would not retaliate. I assume that even if I'm sure that I know, I could still be wrong, or there could still be more information that I had to understand and interpret.

Jiverly Wong's experiences were typical, based on what I've seen on the websites I've looked at.

Here is the full text of his letter.

I am Jiverly Wong Shooting the people.

The first I want to say sorry I know a little English. I hope you understand all of this. Of course you need to know why I shooting? Because undercover cop gave me a lot of ass during eighteen years I got seven years and eight month delivery to grocery in the California came back New York on the August 2007.

Let talk about when I live in California. Such as…cop used 24 hours the technique of ultramodern and camera for burn the chemical in my house. For switch the channel time…For adjust the fan. For made me unbreathable. For made me vomit. For connect the music into my ear.

Undercover cop usual coined some nasty was not true about me and spread a rumour to the receiver and some people know me conduce toward many people predudiced and selfish to me…cop made me lost my job…cop put me became poor.

Let talk about when I live at the 28 Baker St. 2nd Floor, Johnson City, New York 13790. It terrible when I live there such as…cop wait until midnight when I off the light and went to the bed. Cop unlock my door and came in take a sit in my room ((cop did it thirteen time on the year 1994 )) on the thirteen time had three time touch me when I sleeping. One time stolen 20 dollar in my wallet. One time used electric gun shoot at the behind my neck. (That time I did not know English)

Please continue second page thank you.

[second page]

From 1990 to 1995 New York undercover cop try to get a car accident with me. Such as when I driving on the highway and on the street undercover cop sunddenly brake the car stop immediately at the of front my car…cop did it 32 time like that during 1990 to 1995 but I never hit the car.

Many time from 1990 to 1997 at the day time…cop exploit unknown English and went to my house knock the door for harass and domineer. Of course during that time cop coined something was not true about me and spread a rumour nasty like the California cop.

From August 2007 until now cop gave me not to much ass only one time cop leave a massage in my voice mail and said (( come back your country )) after five minute I send a text massage to them I said I will call the police and they send it back to me they said they are the police.

Dear New Ten Now. Right now I still get unemploment benefit of the company Shop Vac Endicott. New York State Department of Labor was cheat and unpaid from December 1st 2008 to December 28th 2008 I already claim weekly benefit from that date.

Any way I can not accepted my poor life. Before I cut my poor life I must oneself get a judge job for make an impartial with undercover cop by at least two people with me go to return to the dust of earth.

Already impartial now..cop bring about this shooting. cop must responsible. And you have a nice day.

No comments: