Sunday, June 13, 2010

Drones: I didn't get out of the USA soon enough

A few years ago, I was getting ready to leave the USA.  I wanted to leave because someone was stalking and harassing me over the computer.  I wanted to get rid of my social security number.

Now I am reading an article that says there is a "need" for drones to fly over the United States.  This is so insane that I can't even feel outraged by it.  I feel numb.  It is insane evil.  I don't know what they will be doing.  There is already "something", and I don't know what it is or where it is - it might be drones or something else, and it might be in the sky, or somewhere else - I don't know what it is, but it's already being used to stalk and harass people with electronic weapons.  If the government says that it "might" put up its own drones, officially - I don't even know what to think about that.  I assume that means it WILL put up MORE of its own, but it already has them up there without telling us about it.  It has SOMETHING up there.

Something follows me when I go places in my car, and I don't know how it follows me.  I don't see anything up in the sky, so I don't know what's following me or where it is.  I tried to sleep in my car yesterday between jobs, and I parked at Spring Creek park.  I had been there about ten minutes, maybe a little bit less than that, when the torture began.  They started torturing my legs so that my muscles had to move.  This always happens when I try to sleep in the car, no matter where I go.

No comments: