Sunday, June 13, 2010

His grandmother is being stalked by the mafia.

My dear Curtis once told me that his grandmother was a little bit kooky.  He said that she claimed she dated Mick Jagger, and that she was being followed everywhere by the mafia.  She was also rich because she had divorced several different men and gotten money from them.  He said he didn't quite know what to believe when she told him these things.

Curtis is no longer my friend on Facebook.  The last thing that I wrote on his wall is gone - it didn't happen.  I don't know who deleted it, and I don't know when he de-friended me.  Maybe I tried writing on his wall AFTER he de-friended me.  I wrote on his wall to tell him, Talk to me when you see me at work, because someone is messing with my email again, and I think I sent you a strange email and I want to know what it said.  That's gone, and there's no record of me ever writing it.

One time, he told me that he and his brother were playing with a Ouija board.  He said that they decided to ask the board how many pieces of candy were left in the bag next to them, and it paused for a long moment and then said, 29.  So they counted it, and there were, indeed, 29 pieces of candy left.  I said to him that I had strange things happen to me, too, but it wasn't like spirits - it was like I was being attacked by... and I choked up and could not say the word 'people,' and I shook my head 'no,' and could not speak.  He said, 'I don't care.  Get back to work.'  And the feeling I felt from him at that moment was, 'oh my god, i love you, i can't believe you said that.'

No comments: