Tuesday, June 15, 2010

planting seeds; new purchases get ruined; drug residue story

3:03 PM 6/15/10

I planted some seeds in the flower garden outside my apartment. They were ordinary seeds bought at the grocery store, things like basil and dill and broccoli - nothing dangerous or illegal. I tried growing a garden at the other apartment, but I found out that my garden was underneath a bunch of walnut trees, and walnut trees poison the soil with a chemical called juglone, which stifles the growth of other plants. So all my plants were growing a little bit, then dying, and I gave up on them. I'm trying again now. There are no walnut trees near this garden.

My parents called me. They got the paperwork in the mail from my landlady. She was asking them if they were going to continue sending me money to help pay my rent. I talked with my parents and with the landlady, and we decided not to continue. So I won't be getting help with the rent anymore, unless I have a problem, like if I get too sick to work again.

That means that it's even more important for me to start doing the bookkeeping again, so that I always know exactly how much money I have. I won't have as much money as before.

I was doing the bookkeeping regularly until about December of last year, when an accident happened. It was a drug residue contamination incident.

I was keeping my shoes at the bottom of the stairs, and not wearing them up into the apartment. My shoes were contaminated because the floor of the car was contaminated. It has a mixture of ephedra and other things that got spread around the carpet at my other apartment. So the floor at the bottom of the steps, at my current apartment, was contaminated, but it all stayed down there.

However, if somebody walks across that place, and keeps their shoes on, and goes up the steps, it tracks footprints up the steps with ephedra on them. That happened in December or sometime around there. I think it might have been the maintenance guy from the apartment. It also might have been me - I don't know. But once the footprints were on the steps, they got tracked all the way up the stairs and around my apartment.

My bookkeeping stuff was on the floor in the living room. I had it set on some papers to protect it. I was trying very hard to keep the contamination away from all my stuff. But as the footprints got tracked around upstairs, they gradually got on the floor near where my books were. It got onto the papers and then onto the books. After that, I would have an ephedra reaction every time I tried to do my bookkeeping.

An ephedra reaction is unbearable and extremely uncomfortable. It causes severe insomnia and dry sinuses, and a painful feeling in the sinuses when you breathe. It raises your blood pressure and makes you feel so miserable that you can't relax at all or focus on what you're doing. I started wearing gloves when I did my bookkeeping, and that helped, but really, the whole area needed to be cleaned up.

My bookkeeping records aren't precious - I can throw them away - I only need to keep some of the information. It's actually a practice book - I'm teaching myself how to do 'real' double-entry bookkeeping, as though I'm running a business.

My bookkeeping books seem to have had many 'accidents' with ephedra residues over the past few years. I had another book at my other apartment, when I was doing the Schaum's Outline homework. The Schaum's book somehow got ephedra on it and I would have a reaction every time I used it, even though I kept it safe on a special little table protected from touching anything. There are other drug residues that are more common, like St. John's Wort - there was a lot of that, because I actually grew fully grown plants in my apartment - and the ephedra was the LEAST common, the one where I only handled the seeds once, for one day, although I also handled the envelope that they came in, which was also contaminated - but there was very little of the ephedra on my stuff. A little bit of it is all that is needed for an extreme reaction. I don't know how the Schaum's book at the other apartment somehow got ephedra on it, when I was very careful. I remember that there was a plastic bag nearby that tapped against the book once, and I remember it was contaminated after that, because the bag had been on the floor or something. I just had a lot of 'bad luck' every time I had something important that needed to be kept clean, and it was especially bad with the Schaum's books that I used to teach myself.

So when it happened again at this apartment, even though there is very little ephedra, it seemed suspicious, like the murderers had caused it to happen on purpose. It happened immediately after I purchased three new Schaum's books online. All my online purchases are being watched, and they always know when I buy something new.

In fact, I have had 'bad luck' with new purchases many times in the past, before I even knew that I was being attacked. Every time I bought something new, something special and perfect, it would get broken very quickly after I bought it, by some 'random accident.'

It happened when I bought my recliner - my ex-boyfriend grabbed the recliner to push it out of the way to vacuum, and he broke a piece of wood inside the recliner's arm. It happened with my mountain bike. I bought a mountain bike, and I discovered that a mountain bike was the type of bike that I had wanted my whole life. When I was a child, I didn't like my bike, because the tires were smooth, designed only for street riding, and they couldn't ride over grass and mud. I envied the boys' dirtbikes. I wanted tires with treads on them. So when I got my mountain bike, I found out that I could spontaneously go off the sidewalk and ride it over the grass through some random alley and explore it, and I could go up steep hills on slippery grass, and go anywhere I wanted. I loved that bike. (I still have it in storage. It needs repairs. I haven't ridden it much, partly because it hurts my knees.) But shortly after I bought that bike, our neighbor at the apartment next door walked out into the darkness and couldn't see that my bike was chained to the pillar under the deck up above. The wheel was sticking out, and he tripped over the wheel. He was a very big, heavy guy, and when he fell over the wheel, it bent the wheel, and I had to get it fixed. (He was okay when he fell.)

It happened when I bought my new car, my Honda Civic that I have now. This was the first car that was 'mine.' All my other cars were hand-me-downs from my parents. My car wasn't perfect - I wanted to find a hatchback instead of an ordinary trunk, and I couldn't find one with a hatchback at the time, so I went ahead and just got the regular sedan, I guess it's called - I would have to look it up to make sure. I also don't like the color red, but that was all that was available. And it was used, so, again, it wasn't brand new and perfect. Still, it was my first car of my own.

But even so, there was an accident right after I bought it. I was working at a guy's house, where I used to type stuff on the computer and print out web pages. He was a job recruiter. His company went bankrupt, but I went back to work for him when he was working out of his home later on. (I made $12 an hour there. But I lost that job because I went to the mental hospital, and needed time off. He laid me off and said that I could collect unemployment money if I wanted to, but I didn't. That's the time when somebody was looking in my window and sending me spam letters with pictures of women who looked like me, in the same position I was in, doing the same things I was doing, so that I couldn't prove that it was actually me, but it clearly and obviously was me. He wasn't stupid enough to actually email me photographs of myself. I mean, DUH, that would be too easy for them to understand. He (or she?) wanted to make me look like I was crazy.) Anyway, I was doing data entry at this guy's house for a while before I lost that job. I had just bought my new car. He backed his car out of the driveway and swiped the side of my car, just barely, and knocked off the side view mirror. It wasn't much, and we got it fixed, and I think he paid for it - I don't remember. But it was the usual pattern - buy something special and new, and an 'accident' happens to it within a short time after it's bought.

This is a puppet situation if anything. It could be a coincidence. But when I see things like this happening, I do NOT say that 'it's a conspiracy, and everybody's in on it.' Everyone is NOT in on it. They're innocent, they don't know what they're doing, and they don't do it on purpose. They are controlled by an external attacker, the same way that I myself am controlled. I don't blame them. I know that I myself am being controlled by somebody, so, everyone else is too.

So this 'accident' with my bookkeeping paperwork fit with the usual pattern. I bought three new Schaum's books and I was going to continue teaching myself more about bookkeeping. Suddenly the books were all contaminated and ruined, and I reacted so badly every time I touched them that I could not do the paperwork anymore. So I have neglected my bookkeeping all these months. They've just sat there in a pile. I've tried to do it a few times. Then, a few other things happened - I ended up moving all of it. Right now they're in an inaccessible, inconvenient place in my bedroom, behind a pile of stuff, and I can't sit there to do the paperwork, because there's no room.

I bought a new calculator. It's a printing calculator, and I love it. It's ergonomic, easy to use. It has large buttons that my fingers can type quickly on. I can type really, really fast on it, without looking at the buttons - I can just read off the pieces of paper, and my hands type it. The murderers attack the calculator while I'm using it. They zap the 'add' button, so that it either doesn't get pushed, or else it gets pushed two or three times in a row when I only push it once. I returned that calculator and bought a new one, only to have the same thing happening again. I know it's being done by the murderers, because they also zap ME at the exact moment when it happens, and I hear voices and feel fake emotions, like fake rage. The fake rage is easy to do, because the books and the calculator are now covered with ephedra residues and whatever other drug residues are on them, now, so I am always on drugs while trying to do the paperwork, so it's very easy to trigger fake rage.

If the 'add' button gets messed up, it can totally ruin all of your calculations. It can cause major mistakes. So I have to always use the 'print' function to print out a receipt, even if I don't want to, because I have to painstakingly check over the long list of numbers to make sure that things didn't get skipped or added twice in a row. I usually feel it when it happens, but I have to make sure.

I don't know which type, which category, of attack is being used to zap the add button. It could be sonic or electromagnetic. In other words, I don't know what type of shield needs to be put over it, whether I would use a sound shield or an electromagnetic shield, or something else.

I wouldn't feel fake rage so badly if the books and papers and calculator were clean. It needs to be protected from drug residues. No matter what, they could find a way to create a fake 'accident' that would contaminate everything, even if I kept it in a location where it was unlikely to have any contact with anything.

I would enjoy the flow of doing my paperwork and typing quickly and smoothly and perfectly on my calculator, if they weren't zapping me. My brain would flow, I would pay attention to what I was doing, and see nothing else. But there is a constant interruption, every few seconds, as they zap me with whatever they are using, constant voices and interruptions at a very low level. It might be a surveillance beam that's intended to be non-disruptive, but actually it causes severe disruption. I think it's intentional, not accidental - it's meant to cause the total destruction of a human soul. You zap someone 24 hours a day so that they can never focus their mind for even a second without being attacked, and so they can never feel anything, think anything, or use their mind and body at all, they can never relax, they can never speak the truth, they can never know themselves or understand anything at all. This is the destruction of a soul. I would reawaken instantly if the attacks stopped - it isn't the permanent death of a soul - but the time of my life, the hours and days and years, are permanently gone. It is the permanent destruction of my 'soul-time,' the limited time I spend on this earth. I don't have infinite time here. Someday I will die. A large part of my life will have been wasted as a zombie. Those years are gone and they can never be brought back.

I will have to set up a new bookkeeping station for myself again, so that I can get back into that routine. I will have to ignore the add button attacks, but hopefully I will be able to keep the books and papers clean so that I am not uncomfortable and easily enraged. I need to do the bookkeeping really badly, because, like I said, my parents won't be sending me money anymore, and I need to know exactly how much money I have, or else I will overdraw my bank account.

I also need to be able to use my refrigerator so that I can buy food and keep it at home - that's cheaper than eating out all the time. I will have to use a small refrigerator from Wal-Mart, because I still don't trust the big one, even though I've been airing it out after the bone marrow vapor poisoning. If you've never experienced this, you can't imagine it. Only a few molecules of bone marrow vapor will land in the food and in the glasses of water, and when you eat it, it triggers the vomit reflex a few minutes later, but not right away - so you will eat and eat for a few minutes, thinking you're safe, thinking nothing is wrong, and after you've filled your stomach, suddenly the bone poison gets absorbed and triggers the vomit reflex. So I have to be cautious, and eat a few bites, or drink a few sips, and then wait for a few minutes for it to be absorbed. And NO, it ISN'T an electromagnetic attacker doing it. It REALLY IS poison from the bone marrow. I started writing about this and the murderers decided to hit me with a radio frequency weapon attack to 'prove' that they are able to cause vomiting. Just because they CAN doesn't mean they ARE. Not all vomiting is caused by radio frequency weapons. Bone marrow vapors really do collect inside a refrigerator if you cook bone marrow and put the container in your fridge the way I did.

A few weeks ago, they promised me that I would be allowed to go back to Amazon.com and buy all new books to replace the three that might have been contaminated. I tried to protect them, when I started noticing that an accident had happened, but I probably failed to protect them completely, so I should buy new ones just to be safe. They told me I would be allowed to buy new ones.

This is just a quick review, for any new readers. What happened with the ephedra? At my other apartment, in 2007, I bought some ephedra seeds and tried to plant them. I wanted to grow a strong stimulant drug because of my extremely severe fatigue. I wanted to have enough energy to be able to work. So I bought several different plant seeds to try to grow my own stimulant drugs. I wanted to buy coca, too, but I never did, and I'm lucky I didn't, because if I had coca contamination, I would be in severe trouble right now, and I might even be dead. I met a guy online, when I was using the dating website, and his brother committed suicide the day after he tried cocaine. So cocaine, or withdrawal, might cause suicide. I wanted coca because, like I said, I had severe fatigue and depression, and I wanted to work long hours and try to fix my life, try to earn money, try to make progress.

I'm lucky I never got it. Instead, I got ephedra, and ephedra is so uncomfortable, so miserable, so unbearable, so intolerable, that if you ever even touch it, if you get a few molecules on your skin, you CAN'T STAND the feeling, and you want to be sure you NEVER touch that again. It is UNBEARABLE. It is the worst feeling I have ever had.

I bought the ephedra seeds. They came in the mail. Shortly after they arrived, I called off work from McDonald's - back when I worked at Nittany Mall - with a strange illness. I said, something was wrong, I had severe insomnia, I couldn't sleep no matter what I did, and I felt really strange, and I couldn't come to work. I said I was having a terrible anxiety attack. This was after I handled the envelope that came in the mail with the seeds in it.

Then, I planted the seeds. I was touching them with my bare hands. About five minutes after I started planting them, suddenly the lights in the room seemed too bright. The plant light was on, above the seeds, and I had to turn that light off. Ephedra dilates your eyes - it's called the mydriatic effect. Then I started to panic. I felt fear and terror that got worse and worse and worse. The fear just got stronger and kept climbing. My blood pressure went up and I felt like I was going to die. I heard voices saying, 'That better not be her FINGER!!!', meaning, that I had been pushing the seeds into the soil using my bare finger. So I washed my hands.

I threw it all away. I threw away the seeds. I threw away the containers I planted them in. I threw away the shelves they were on. I threw away the plant lights. Everything that I touched had ephedra on it. I had reactions to several objects in the kitchen that I had touched after handling the seeds. I had a severe reaction when I touched the lid of the trash can several days later. Vapors landed on the objects near the seeds after I poured water into the soil, so I had to throw away the entire plastic shelf that the seed containers were sitting on. I am not kidding, I threw away every object that touched them or was near them.

But I had done something to the clocks. I think it was after I got the envelope in the mail, and I touched the envelope, and started having extreme insomnia. I went a little crazy, and decided to change the times on all my clocks, so that they were a little faster, I think - I think I set them ahead so that I would get to work on time. Either that, or I might just have changed them for daylight saving time - it was the spring, around March or February or sometime around then.

It was also right around that time that Peter got his nosebleed from high blood pressure. That is why I blamed myself and my contamination. Peter went to the hospital and had to get on blood pressure medicine again.

So I found out about the clocks quite some time after throwing all the stuff away. I touched my clocks again and had a severe reaction. I had to figure out where it was coming from. I also moved my grandfather clock down onto the floor, onto the carpet. It had invisible fingerprints of ephedra on it, in several places, and those fingerprints transferred onto the carpet when I set it down. So then, I had foot tracks of ephedra and the other drug residues all over the carpet. I tried to shampoo the carpet, but it spread it everywhere. That is why my carpet got contaminated, which led to the floor of my car being contaminated. And that is how ephedra spread everywhere and ruined a lot of my belongings, and my clothing, and my shoes. There was tobacco too, and the other herbs that I handled, but ephedra was the worst of them all.

I changed every assumption, every belief, about drugs, because of that. I used to believe that only a few drugs went through the skin. I thought it was rare and unusual for them to do that. But after handling many different medicinal herbs, I changed my mind, and I decided that almost ALL drugs go through the skin. I also believed that drug residues would decay and disappear after they sat around for a while. I thought that if there were any residues, they would oxidize in the air, and they would become inactive and harmless. But that was wrong. They last forever. They never decay. It is 2010, and the drug residues are still just as poisonous as they were the day it started. I also thought it would take a large dose to cause a bad reaction. But I never ate the plant, I never swallowed a pill, I never took a large dose - I only took a few molecules by accident through the skin, yet it caused such terrible reactions that I went to the hospital several times because of panic attacks, high blood pressure, and tachycardia - a fast heartbeat. I also thought that I'd be able to wash it out in the laundry, but instead, it spread it to every item in the laundry, ruining everything, and it was still there after washing it six or seven times in a row. Everything I believed about herbal drugs was wrong. It is because of that terrible experience, that I know everything I know now.

In fact, after learning this, I had a new theory to explain the mummy's curse.  I believe that poisonous drugs were spread around the tombs of the pharaohs, so that if you go in there to steal the gold and disturb the tomb, you become contaminated with poisonous drugs that go through your skin, and they kill you, or make you go crazy.  It also explains how voodoo and other magical curses might work.  They might be real.

The murderers knew this would happen. I know, because I heard voices just after it happened. When I threw the stuff away and believed it was all gone, all cleaned up, and I was safe, I heard voices saying ominous things. They said, 'This is only the beginning.' They said that several times to me. They knew exactly what would happen.

Why can't I find this stuff anywhere on the internet? Why hasn't anyone else written about transdermal drug residues? What keywords would I have to search for? Why do people talk about eating bone marrow, but nobody has mentioned anything at all about the horrible vomiting and passing out and trauma, along with vapors and contamination, that can happen, perhaps if it's undercooked, or something - I don't understand how people can all safely be eating it and not having anything happen at all. And even my neighbor, a nice lady, NOT a liar, NOT a psychopath, NOT somebody who would deliberately spread lies - she told me SHE had eaten bone marrow before, and had no problems. Why can't I find this information anywhere?

I guess I should finish this up now. I haven't been putting tags on my blog posts lately, since they have all been in the 'true romance' genre, and I don't necessarily WANT everyone to find them - the 'true romance' blogs are for people who are already reading my blog, the regular readers. The only ones that I want to advertise are the ones that talk about obscure, hard-to-find information that nobody else knows, like drug residues and mind control. So I'll put tags on this one.

No comments: