Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The creepy old woman

Well, now I know who that was an image of.  They put an image in my head of an ugly old woman who I didn't recognize.  The 'joke' of the image was that I would look like this if I cut my hair, put on some makeup, made myself 'pretty,' and shaved my mustache.  It was because this woman had done all those things, but it didn't make her any prettier, and she might actually be prettier with long hair and no makeup and if she stopped coloring her hair and let it go white or gray or whatever color it is.

The image was of Helen Thomas, who was mentioned on FSK's blog.  I went to his blog for the first time in a while, and I had to look up images of Helen Thomas to find out who they were talking about.  I saw her face and immediately remembered the image of the face that they put in my head - it was just today sometime, maybe in the middle of the night, I forget when.

This connects with a joke that they have - they call me the 'COW,' or Creepy Old Woman, whenever they describe my relationship with the guy at work.

No comments: