Saturday, June 12, 2010

this is a flame

'They' have been bothering me all day and all night about him.  I am telling them to take the rejection seriously, but they keep insisting it was just a joke.  It wasn't a joke, he was serious.

Second, and this is the 'flame' that I was referring to:  They told me that he is, for all practical purposes, illiterate, and that he cannot read.  So they have been forcing me to give handwritten notes to a guy who can't read.  Ha ha, very funny.  And I know that he can barely read, but I don't know how bad it is.  That would explain why he doesn't understand how to answer direct questions that I've asked him in the past in the notes.  I've asked him more than once to set a boundary for this relationship and to clarify what kind of relationship that I can have with him, and I was specific about it, but now he's acting like this is the first time he's ever been aware that I was asking him out, and oh my gosh, this is a shocking discovery.  I have already told him that several times before, and he, literally, can't read, as in, he doesn't understand the meaning of the sentences that I write to him.  I've decided that yeah, that might actually be the explanation for why he hasn't been able to understand my notes.  He actually DOESN'T UNDERSTAND them.  He is borderline illiterate and the murderers have been forcing me to keep trying to give him written communications because I am too shy to talk about anything out loud.

And I am sick of hearing them telling me that it was just a joke when he rejected me.  It was not a joke, it was real.  'They' will have to get used to it.  He means it.

No comments: