Saturday, June 12, 2010

impatient, and all I can do is wait

There is some bullshit going on, in the online world, with my Temporary Workplace Friend, and I need to see him in the real world to find out what really happened, whether it was him or the hackers who did it.  And I won't see him today, and I don't know if I'll see him tomorrow - probably not, with my luck, which means the only chance I might have to see him would be next week.  Meanwhile, I was drugged - it was either a reaction to touching something at Rite-Aid, or else it was because I wore my sandals without the socks for a while yesterday, and the sandals have drug residues in them, and the socks usually protect my feet from that - I know it sounds stupid, but the floors and carpets are the place where all of it got tracked and I couldn't clean it up with a rug shampooer.  Meanwhile, again, I get images from 'them' which are showing my friend as being in terrible distress or suicidal, and I hope that is not true.  I might have to wait until next week, or maybe the week after that, before I could see him in person.  And he might have had his court case, because that's what I was trying to find out when I sent him an email that never got answered, which is the whole reason why I sent him another email on MySpace, asking 'Which email is most convenient for you?' and I got a bullshit reply that had nothing to do with what I said, as though he was freaking out about something that I wasn't even doing or saying at the time.  So I don't even know what he said or what 'they' decided to put into my email, and I can't do anything about it at all right now.

I am home from a morning at McD.  I got stuck doing drive-thru all morning.  I hope that it's not like that every time I work.  But I will fix it, whatever happens.

And now I have to cope with the consequences of things that I wrote to people while I was on drugs.  There's no way to explain, 'Hey, I was on drugs when I said that,' because I never actually took a pill, and didn't do it of my own accord.  Whatever or whoever drugged me was something I had no control over.  I am not looking forward to this.

No comments: