Saturday, June 12, 2010

I've been drugged

I don't know what it is or where it came from.  I don't know if it was an accidental exposure, or if somebody gave it to me on purpose.  I am definitely on drugs.  I was awake the entire night and did not sleep for even a second, and I hardly have any desire for sleep.  I am also extremely constipated, and I know that's gross and nobody really wants to hear about that, but for me, that's a very unusual symptom, something that never happens to me.  It's also caused by drugs.  They made me write certain things to certain people.  And all of a sudden my guy friend isn't my friend anymore on MySpace.  So I am going to have to talk to him and find out what happened, and I don't know when is the next time when I'll see him.

I'm worried about the drugs because I need to know how to get rid of it.  If it's an accidental exposure, I need to find where the residues are located and get rid of them.  I went to Rite-Aid today to buy a couple things, and last time I went to Rite-Aid, I had extremely unusual symptoms afterwards that day, just from going into the store.  I don't know if I touched something on the shelves, or if I got it from touching the money and getting change back from the cashier, or what.  Apparently, since Rite-Aid is a place for people who use drugs, there are drug residues everywhere.  This is my only theory as of right now.  I hope it isn't somewhere else, like on my doorknob, or someplace I don't know about.  I don't want to keep having this drug on me because I need to sleep sometime and I need to go to the bathroom someday too.  I also don't want to be an easily controlled puppet forced to say things to people and do what they make me do.  I have to work both jobs today, and I haven't slept at all.  I don't know if I'm going to crash this afternoon and need to sleep, or if I will just keep going all day long.  With the way I feel now I feel like I might just not even care about sleep, for the entire day.  I am going to be extremely cautious.

No comments: