Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Justin Bieber's New Hairstyle

12:01 AM 6/30/10

When I see him, I want to reach into the picture and brush his hair back off his face. So I am going to give him my makeover. The hair should be brushed back off the face, and since they want him to have a unique style that nobody else has, it can be center parted, because almost everyone parts their hair on the side. A center part is unusual. Maybe he will be a trend setter, and center-parted hair will become the new in thing. No joke, I am serious. Then they should let it grow long. I'd request that he be allowed to grow a beard, but I know that's asking too much. Beards are completely taboo. They don't exist. There's no such thing as beards. But what a trend setter that would be, if he grew all of his hair, including his beard, and grew the hair and beard long without stopping it - the beard long and fluffy, instead of just the usual short stubble-length beards everyone else has - and he's the one face on all the magazines everywhere. Unfortunately, no one cares what I want.

No comments: