Saturday, June 19, 2010

Forced crimes and special favors. Who's the puppeteer?

BJ recipient: my imaginary friends want a word with you.

(*Actually, the blowjob recipient might not be the puppeteer.  There is no reason to assume they are the same person.  That was the conclusion I drew at the end.*)

Read the ending first. The beginning is hateful. The ending resolves it, bringing us to Rule Number One: Always assume that everyone you see is an innocent puppet. They are being forced to do what they do. The real attackers are hiding somewhere far away pulling the strings and framing innocent victims while they themselves stay safe.

Electronic mind control - used to force people to commit crimes. I remember I never tried very hard to make phone calls to him, or to get him to call me. I knew from past experience that phone calls don't get through. But the one day when I was forced to try really, really hard to get him to agree to call me on the phone was the one day when he said he was going to be hung over because he was planning to go drink with his girlfriend that night. I was asking for 'one phone call.' Ha ha, nice joke. 'One phone call,' as in, the phone call you're supposed to be allowed to have if you go to jail. I didn't know that when I was asking him to give me my 'one phone call,' but it was explained afterwards. So somebody knew, a day ahead of time, that he was going to be making 'one phone call' after he got drunk. They KNEW that he was going to get drunk and then go to jail.

Let me explain this again.

Saturday: I think that's what day it was. I started getting forced to ask him if he could talk on the phone to me. He said he'd be off tomorrow, Sunday, if I recall. I was asking for this 'one phone call.' We've never talked on the phone, so this is our only one. I suddenly had the idea that now was the time to try pushing him to talk with me on the phone. He said he would try if he could, but he was going to be hung over and asleep because he was planning to drink with his girlfriend that night. Why would I suddenly be pushed to try asking for this one phone call?

Sunday: apparently that's the day he went to jail. They took pictures when they got drunk. Taking lots of pictures is often one of the things people are forced to do whenever they're being controlled, and no, that doesn't mean ALL picture-taking is forced, but it's something they frequently force people to do.

Why isn't he in jail yet? Why won't he talk about it? Why hasn't there been any kind of decision or paperwork? I kept asking and kept trying to find out. In fact, that was why I went to facebook in the first place, to see what was going on, so that I would know if he was going to jail again.

Some people got very angry today when they saw my blog and interpreted it to mean that somebody somewhere got a special favor to keep him out of jail. We've all been wondering about this jail thing, and nothing has happened yet. Who gave what favor to whom?

Somebody gets forced to commit a crime that was planned ahead of time, and then somebody gets forced to give someone a special favor to keep someone out of jail. That's what electronic mind control is used for. Hey, I have a great idea. Why don't I spontaneously go driving around for no reason and get caught in an isolated place, by someone who followed me for no reason, while I'm drunk. Great idea. What happened, to whom, with whom, and where. He went to jail for three days, but then got out, and was supposed to go to court again, or something, and it hasn't happened. Nothing has happened at all. I'm glad nothing has happened, but also, it means that somebody somewhere made a painful, disgusting sacrifice to protect him, and hopefully, he didn't have to do it himself. In my experience, police officers and government employees are usually the ugliest looking humans that I have ever seen. I don't normally feel much of a desire to give them blowjobs just for the fun of it. So somebody did it, not for fun. That's what I'm assuming until I hear more information about why nothing has happened yet.

So is the blowjob recipient the same person who operated the electronic mind control equipment to force him to get the idea to commit the crime? The people who planned it in advance, planned it and made a 'joke' of me trying to get 'one phone call' from him, in advance.

Some of my imaginary friends today told me that they were very angry and they 'jokingly' said that they would hand-carve the names of the people responsible into each and every shotgun pellet. I don't own any guns or bullets, so obviously this isn't me. It was just one of those little jokes that imaginary friends like to make once in a while. I'm sure nobody knows the names of anyone responsible for anything. It's one of those things that we wish we could know, sometimes, when things like this happen, when people are forced to commit crimes because somebody uses electronic mind control to give them the idea. We wish we could do something, sometimes. It would be nice to stop the problems from happening ever again. We all know that electronic mind control is being used to do things like this. We also know that it can be used more directly, instead of a roundabout way. When events happen in a roundabout way, in an indirect way, I usually think the people involved are puppets. However, somebody somewhere isn't a puppet. That's why I'm not writing down anybody's names right at the moment, because I'm going to assume that the people involved might not have been responsible for their own actions. I would want to make sure that I knew who really was responsible for what. And again, this isn't me, it's the imaginary friends. I myself can't do anything. I only noticed that we hadn't heard anything for awhile about that jail thing, and nothing seemed to have happened, and it occurred to me that somebody somewhere got a blowjob, but I stopped thinking about it. It's easy to get me all worked up and angry whenever I'm having a major drug residue outbreak on my work uniforms. I probably have high blood pressure or something right now, since I just got home, and haven't taken a shower yet.

Imaginary friends: Every once in a while, when I feel terrible, when, for whatever reason, I'm being attacked and hurt too much, if I'm sick, or on drugs, or if something is going terribly wrong and I can't stand the pain and suffering that I feel, I sometimes imagine that somebody out there is a friend, a vigilante, who will stop the attackers from zapping me and putting voices in my head, when the attacks are too much. I can only imagine it. It's not something that I would do myself. They would have to somehow know who is responsible, and that's not easy to know, because the people responsible are good at hiding behind puppets, framing innocent people, and tricking people into believing lies. Then, the attacks would continue if you stopped the wrong people. They hide behind their puppets, their lies, their tricks, their framing people, everything they do is a lie. I am not fooled. I know there is someone behind it. I am not fooled into going after the wrong people, and then going to jail myself. That's why I always assume, no matter what happens, that I cannot know who is responsible for what. I always assume everybody is an innocent puppet. That is rule number one. Always assume that everyone you see around you is an innocent puppet, no matter who they are, because the real attackers are hiding someplace far away and protecting themselves with lies and manipulations. You only hurt yourself if you ever try to go after the innocent puppets. No matter how foul and horrible and evil they seem, they are still probably a puppet.

Assume innocence. No matter what. Don't hurt the puppets unless you're in an immediate life-or-death situation when someone is attacking you. People can defend themselves if their life is in immediate danger. But we don't go after people for revenge or troubleshooting, because we have to investigate to find out who is REALLY responsible for whatever happened.

And I have to add this:  imagine that you actually caught someone red-handed, sitting in the bushes outside your house, holding a device in their hand that was being used to electronically attack you.  Guess what.  We are going to assume that person is a puppet too.  Somebody gave them the idea to sit outside your house in the bushes.  They probably lied to that person.  Somebody probably told them YOU were a criminal, or a bad person, or an electronic puppeteer.  'Hey, Nicole is an evil murderer.  Go punish her.  Have fun.  She deserves it.'  That's what they tell them.  So the red-handed people sitting in the bushes pushing buttons on their electronic weapons, we are going to assume THEY are puppets too, until we have investigated who told them what, and what thoughts are in their mind, what ideas do they have, what delusions do they have about the person they're attacking.  They're puppets too.

I am going to take a shower. Hopefully I will wash the drugs off my skin. I keep getting tachycardia after the shower. This drug residue outbreak will have to be patched up soon. It is causing too many symptoms and mood swings.

No comments: