Wednesday, June 9, 2010

it might not be him

I'm thinking that she might really have some other guy as her 'boy toy' now.  It might be that 'Rob' guy.  Someone with 'Robert' as his middle name, not his first name.  She's writing comments at some guy whose middle name is Robert, and she was looking up 'Robbie' in the graphical name analyzer, and, the guy who I wish was my friend, but who I hardly ever get to see or talk to, and can't get replies to my emails or texts to - okay, that's too long of a title, I'll just call him my friend - he said something about a guy named Rob.


I'm not sure what 'love' means, but I don't think it means, 'Kicking somebody out of your life for no good reason and moving on to someone else right away.'


I don't know whether 'they' were joking with me or not, but a couple days ago the voices were saying, 'SHE'S A *THREE*!!!'  Who knows.  Threes, sixes, and nines have a lot in common, and you can mistake one for the other, and to me she seemed like a Nine.  Maybe she is a Three.

No comments: