Thursday, June 3, 2010

pesticides; ajh's blog

Today they told me to go look at tiworld.blogspot.com again. I haven't been there for a while, because I used to read it in my newsreader thing - I can't remember what that's called - and I had a problem with the browser where it was set up to automatically download all those blogs, so I haven't seen them in a while.

I went there again, and read the first few sentences, and started to laugh, and laugh, very loud and uncontrollably, laughed some more, slapped my knee a few times, and wiped the tears from my eyes. It was the guy pushing the cart full of brown ceramic pots in front of the door that set me off. Then finally I was able to stop laughing, and I kept reading. I recognize everything. It's similar to my own experiences, with a few differences, but I recognize everything. I don't have time to read much more today.

I was able to stop laughing, finally, because in the next couple paragraphs, it was the same thing again, and again. I got used to it. That is how it is with me - the same stupid tricks, day after day, hour after hour, the same stupid petty attacks, over and over again. And you just can't believe how somebody would be able to do the same stupid, petty things day after day after day, but they do.

I've got to go get my laundry out of the washer before I go to work. There's not much time left.

I saw the maintenance guy - and I'm not blaming him, he's just doing his job - but I saw him spraying a pesticide or weedkiller along the walkways.  If they've been doing that over the past few weeks, that could explain my fatigue.  Again, it's not his fault.  But I have always reacted VERY badly to those kinds of poisons.

No comments: