Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bloodsucking parasites are hot.

I woke up with several strange thoughts in my head. The first strange thought was 'I am Osama bin Laden.' When I first heard the voice saying that, another voice said, 'The wackos are out today.' Then another voice started interpreting it. There are several interpretations. One of them was, 'I'm dead.' The other one was 'Torture victims are incapable of telling the truth.' The second one, about torture victims, was a reference to the fact that I had read somewhere that one of the Guantanamo prisoners used to say 'I am Osama bin Laden.' I see this as his way of saying that no matter what they do, the torturers cannot force people to tell the truth. It destroys all the prisoners' statements extracted by force. They then connected this to several things - to the people being unable to talk about themselves on their dating profiles, and also, to Rick not being able to open up and communicate with me and have a long-distance email relationship that was personal, instead of just an email relationship where I might ask him questions about socionics or something. Then they showed me the image of an imaginary email from him saying 'Thanks for the commitment. - Rick.'

Then the thoughts went on to the idea that I should write a blog entitled 'Bloodsucking parasites are hot.' That was because I started laughing while reading Rick's descriptions of ticks and how to remove them, and it seemed erotic, especially the part about rubbing the tick in a circular motion or whatever he said (I don't recall the exact words). This morning 'they' were interpreting that as I was listening to them, connecting it to spiders, and my forum avatar, and bloodsucking parasites, and my email telling him what he had to do to stop receiving unwanted communications from me, and also, to how I went to Fisherman's Paradise, and I always complain that I pick up intestinal parasites when I go there.

And by the way I don't know what the parasites are - they're not huge and disgusting like tapeworms or something. Whatever they are, they are something microscopic or extremely small. The place where I am able to feel them tickling is in the 'upper right quadrant' of the abdomen, just below the ribcage, and also a little ways below that on the right side. I say 'upper right quadrant' because years ago, when I was searching for information about my digestive problems and the pain in my abdomen, I read that that is what the general area was called.

When I was young I was fascinated with ticks because they can become extremely fat. I also watched a mosquito biting me one time when I was a teenager, and I just looked at it instead of swatting it, and I let it suck as much blood as it wanted.

When I was done walking and I reached the parking lot at Fisherman's Paradise yesterday, I saw a pregnant woman walking around with her son, carrying a butterfly net. She told me that they had been hunting for frogs, but didn't catch any today, but they had caught three the day before. I pointed down by one of the ponds and said I had seen some down there. She said their dog, Prince, kept chasing them away. (I don't know why a female dog was named 'Prince.') The dog was running around and it had seen me coming down the path, and it had stopped and stared at me. I stopped too, and looked back at it. I raised my eyebrows, pulled my head back a little, leaned my head to the side, and then reached my hand towards the dog a little bit. It started excitedly wagging its tail and it bounded over to me. 'She's okay,' the lady said, 'she doesn't bite.' I wasn't afraid - I've never been bitten by a dog, not badly anyway. I might have been nipped once. 'She has tick stuff on her neck,' she said, and I saw that the back of its neck was wet. 'Oh, you don't want to get any ticks,' I said to the dog in a rather high voice, and I avoided touching the tick spray. I was slightly nervous because the lady seemed intimidating, so I let her choose what topics to talk about, and I responded in a mostly passive way. They had been unable to catch any frogs, and she said, 'I can't move really fast now,' and she patted her pregnant belly with her hand. 'Oh well, maybe tomorrow,' I said. I wondered what they were doing with the frogs, but I didn't ask.

I thought I saw flax in a field at the top of the hill, at the top of the path, in the place that I had been unable to reach before on the day when it was too cold outside and I had turned around and gone home. There was a big field of long grass at the top of the mountain, and the path went through it. That was where I found a few small weeds that were covered in spines, and I had to watch out for them while I was walking barefoot. They weren't big yet, but I recognized them, and I knew they would be huge a few months from now. I saw a few small patches of bright blue flowers out in the field, away from the path. I leaped off the path and ran through the grass to go see the flowers. They were flax. I recognized them because I had been interested in planting my own flax and making my own linen, a couple years ago, and I was researching how to do that.

While I was standing in the empty field, I could now see the other mountain across the valley. There was a V-shaped gully cutting the other mountain at one point and I was curious to go there and explore it. I wanted to leap off the hill into the air and fly over to the other mountain instead of walking.

The sky was white and a misty rain was falling. When I got home and looked in a mirror I saw that I had gotten suntanned, even in the rain under the white sky.

When I was listening to the voices while lying in bed this morning, they pointed out to me that I had several unusual and improbable google searches that had led to my blog, and that those searches had occurred more than once, in spite of being improbable, and I had ignored them. I decided that I will write a forum post about the facial deformities observed by Weston Price. I hadn't been quite ready to say anything in the forum yet.

I'm still tempted to joke about the free dialup internet that Copper.net is giving away. After a few years of loyal service, you can just stop paying them, and they won't say anything to you, and you can just keep using the internet.

No comments: