Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What's a joke and what's real?

10:56 AM 5/4/11

So then people are wondering, what's a joke and what isn't a joke?

Yes, I really do hear voices. Yes, I am being attacked by electronic weapons and stalked and spied on everywhere I go. I really do experience 'multiple personalities' who force me to say things that I don't want to say. Yes, they do constantly inject fake thoughts and words into what I write. Yes, they do force me to have obsessions that I wouldn't otherwise have. That is all real. That is not a joke. It happens to me constantly, every day. Everything I do is influenced by this.

I do actually like the 'grooming rules' that I have described, and yes, I am NOT JOKING when I say things like: a bald guy who grows his remaining hair long is BETTER THAN a bald guy who shaves all of his head to look 'neat.' That is not a joke.

'They' put lots of 'jokes' and lies into what I say, so as to discredit and corrupt EVERYTHING I say. If some of what I say is questionable, then everything is questionable, and nobody knows what to believe. That is really happening. I am not doing that on purpose.

Yes, I really do have a crush on Rick. That is not a joke, neither is it a fake idea put into my mind. I really would like him in real life if I met him. I really do admire everything I've read so far.

I really do like skinny guys much, much, much more than I like muscular guys. That's not a joke either. I am not twisting it around in some way to actually be making fun of skinny guys.

So no one can tell which parts of my blog are 'jokes' and which parts are real. I'm sure there are lots and lots of parts of the blog which could be misinterpreted as jokes but which are really serious.

No comments: