Friday, May 27, 2011

Trying again to post this

I tried posting this a couple days ago, but I was having problems with the wireless and a couple things didn't show up. An update on what this post was about: yes, I am doing much better with the new uniform. The old clothes were the ones I was wearing all winter long while the vinyl was ripped off the car seat, so the pants were contaminated the worst.

Watch for weird typos and random word changes from my automatic spell checker. I'm writing on my iPod at home before work.

I got a new uniform at Wal-Mart. I've been reacting to the old uniform so that I'm more sexual than I would normally be, and by the time I got home from work every day I was in that poetic writing mode and obsessed with my coworker. He probably isn't sexually attracted to me - most likely he was just sad because he missed having a familiar person there at the place and time where they would usually be. I am vulnerable to this crush now as I am unbonded. I don't want to just grab the nearest random person. But that will happen if I am unbonded while also reacting to an arousal-inducing drug residue. So the new uniform was an emergency. I also wrote sexual sounding stuff in the forum after work too. I won't be writing there much now that I'm off the net, and the only reason to go there was Rick, who won't speak to me. (this is almost as slow as handwriting!)

I have to move out my minimal possessions. I called another storage place today and I will get my computer into a semi-climate-controlled unit. I also have other electronic stuff to go there, like old cassettes and disks.

I am very concerned about this crush. I always had a crush on Curtis during the time period when I was working with this other guy, but now I don't have a crush on anyone at all and so I automatically bond with whoever is there. I keep thinking about him now and hoping I'll see him. I know that a relationship would be rather limited. He might even be the same type as Peter, who was an Eagle Scout and often talks about how proud he was of that achievement. So it would be rewarding and frustrating in the same ways that my relation with Peter was. Except he's physically healthy. But the conversation style might be similarly limited. I have to go to work now.

No comments: