Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh, the hilarity. I wrote a formula to calculate how much of something you receive on any given day of the Twelve Days of Christmas.

I went and looked back at my old blog because I wanted to see how I was writing back then. The first thing I saw was this:

http://eagledove9.blogspot.com/2008/12/twelve-days-of-christmas.html.

I actually was looking to see about how 'they' used to insert words into my writing. It was worse back when I had the metallic dental filling. I remember writing really crazy stuff with random words inserted into the middle of the sentences, a long time ago, in a 'stream of consciousness' style of writing. Some of that might have still been going on back when I was blogging; it was associated with the mercury poisoning from the filling. But I think I mostly stopped writing that way in recent years, partly because of the Feingold diet, partly because of using caffeine, partly because of removing the toxic mercury-silver filling, and, partly for whatever other reasons.

No comments: