Thursday, May 5, 2011

Frownie

I'm trying not to join the po discussion at 16types. The prices fell today because the commodity trading houses raised the margin requirements so you have to pay more real money to buy a trade. And someone made a frownie face when they said the price fell, which we ought to be HAPPY about, which makes it seem like they were saying he was wrong or something. But he wasn't wrong in THAT way, since he never claimed to predict every little tiny peak or trough. And we're frownie because he got attacked by some total stranger who got rejected, went nuts, and ran away in tears. And now we have to go back to normality.

(I edited this now that I'm not on my ipod.  The person who made the frownie face is most likely frowning because they WANT the price of oil to go up, if they're speculating.  I keep having a reaction while I'm wearing my work uniform, and it's strongly affecting my moods at work, and it even affects the things I write on my ipod from work.)

No comments: