Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy meals; watching harry potter movie

Jo Rowling feels like an activator relationship. I went back to listening to my Harry Potter CDs and I watched the new movie on video. I'm sure she's an EII. I gave up for now on any communication with duals. Temporarily. I use Jo Rowling as a substitute for duals.

I'm still off caffeine and I'm starving constantly. It's a hunger suppressant. I'm also having tobacco reactions as it's one of the drug residues. So that makes me hungry too.

Writing from work. I wonder how long it will be before they successfully force me, once again, to try meeting men. It is always a disaster because they insist on controlling every word I say and every thing I do when I am trying to bond with anybody, and the goal is to totally destroy all relationships. Rick obviously believes that "the real me" is talking to him, so he rejects what he thinks is a crazy person. I would have just written emails to him and I would have asked him how I could avoid violating boundaries, with the understanding that some of my behavior was a temporary thing that would not be happening all the time.

I'm guessing that they will force me to look on the dating websites again - they were thinking of it.

Happy meals are the epitome of everything I hate about American culture. The kids don't even like the toys, and half the time they just abandon the toy on the table for someone else to clean up. If they do attempt to keep the toys and play with them, they are usually junky and not very playable - for instance, an action figure who's frozen in one position and can't move its arms or legs. And I won't even say anything about feeding your kids this food. I wouldn't mind if a parent had to get their kid somehing to eat on rare occasions, but they should just order their food items individually and skip the junky toy.

No comments: