Sunday, May 1, 2011

Only morons are hiking the PCT.

2:58 AM 5/2/11

I'm having another attack of mania. Some of it is my chemical stuff, but some of it is a consequence of interacting with Rick. Instead of actually DOING what I was fantasizing about, I will just write it. Some of the fantasy was suggested by 'them,' so it wasn't entirely my idea, or in fact, was not my idea at all.

The goal was to bombard one of Rick's blogs with silly troll comments. I would enlist the help of other forum members by starting a thread called: 'Wanted: Forum trolls for an assignment.' I would then ask them to email me to find out the details of the assignment. I would give them the link to the blog that isn't very active, the one about hiking the PCT. I haven't visited that blog very much, and I don't know whether or not it has a lot of comments. The goal would be to say a lot of silly troll things on that blog, since it's less active than the Socionist blog.

I started wondering what I myself would say. I'm not very funny when I try to be funny. I try too hard. When I'm having a manic attack, my jokes are probably even less funny than I think they are. So I was thinking of things like, 'Anyone who would hike the PCT is a moron.' Then I would go into detail and explain exactly why only morons are hiking the PCT. I was imagining the extremes I could take this to, for instance, while the morons are hiking the PCT, the REAL thru-hikers are doing the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. And anyone who doesn't know what the Mid-Atlantic Ridge is would imagine that it's a really difficult and challenging hike, and so the other trolls from the forum would help me out and ask questions like 'How much does it cost to hike the Mid-Atlantic Ridge?' and 'Are there any buses that will take you there?' and other helpful questions to play along.

That was the weird thought going through my mind while I was lying awake in bed after having had a cup of coffee late in the evening and being unable to sleep. The main idea was a bombardment of love, to get Rick's attention, to violate his blogs, to create something funny, and to say 'WE WERE HERE.'

No comments: