Monday, May 16, 2011

I finally got an email about not paying my dialup bill.

They had the concerned tone, like 'We're wondering what's going on,' rather than 'You thief! You didn't pay for that!' If I recall correctly, I might get one or two more warnings. It's still working today.

There is a major problem with using the library to get online. I picked up someone else's prescription drug residues by sitting on the upholstered seats in front of the computers. They stick to cloth-covered seats more than they stick to smooth plastic seats or wooden seats, as they get wiped off more easily from the smooth seats.

It was an extremely small dose of what seems to be an antidepressant, but I'm not absolutely sure if that's what it was.

Every time I wore the same pants that I had worn to the library, I had a severe reaction to the drug. The drug does several things. It makes me want to do nothing but sleep. It makes me extremely hungry. It causes intense and prolonged sexual arousal. It makes me suggestible to thoughts and ideas that 'they' put into my head, which means I am very vulnerable to doing stupid things that I don't want to do. It changes my mood and behavior overall, including my writing style.

I know from past experience that washing the pants in the washer several times STILL won't be enough to totally remove the residues. If I go to the library and sit on those chairs after lots of drug users have been there, I will have to find some way to prevent the drugs from going all the way through the pants. I thought maybe I could wear one pair of pants on top of a second pair, but I've never tried that before and don't know if it's enough to prevent the diffusion of the drug through the fabric.

I could try using the netbook, and sitting on the hard chairs instead of the cushioned chairs - the table where I sit to use the netbook has hard chairs. If I use the netbook only to look at web pages and check my email and other minimal things, it might not give me 'brain burn' as badly as it does when I sit there uploading videos for an hour (or even, just for several minutes on a fast connection). However, I suspect that I will still get brain burn even from using the netbook lightly. It will most likely interfere with sleep. It also makes my head feel numb and unable to think.

I could use my ipod at McD just to check my email and do other small things that don't require a lot of typing.

I would have to use the library computers less often, and make sure that I set aside the clothes that I wore so that I wouldn't wear them again. With the way that I handle my laundry, I often wear the same clothes again and again, so they have to be drug-free. I would only wear them again when I went back to the library again.

The effects of the drug residues are not at all trivial. They are very severe even from small doses. This is something that doesn't just affect me, it affects everybody, but I am one of the few people on earth, apparently, who knows that this is happening. I have read about people being aware of transdermal drugs in other situations - for instance, people who handle drugs in a medical setting are aware that they have to wear gloves to prevent them from going through the skin. Someone gave me a link to an article about that. I can read about transdermal drugs on the net.

However, NOBODY ANYWHERE that I personally have seen has written anything about this specific phenomenon: 1. One person uses a prescription drug, or any other drug. 2. The drug is excreted through their skin oils and sweat. 3. The drug residues on their skin are transferred to their clothing, their belongings, and every piece of furniture they sit on, including the furniture in public places. 4. Other people who touch these drug residues absorb them through the skin and experience the drug's effects.

The reason they can do that is because the drugs are not completely broken down. When your body breaks down a drug, it doesn't just completely crush it down into nothing but individual atoms. Instead, it breaks it down into large chunks that still are able to function like drugs.

This is PROBABLY the cause of the contagious weight gain phenomenon. These drug residues DO cause weight gain. I have experienced it myself, and the weight gain is very noticeable. It is a non-trivial weight gain. If I were surrounded by someone else's prescription drug residues all the time, and was constantly exposed to them, I would gain a lot of weight.

There were news articles several years ago about a study that had noticed that people who were friends with obese people tended to become obese themselves, and of course, they assumed it was because 'friends encourage friends to eat too much together.' That has nothing to do with it at all. 'Eating too much' is one of the LEAST important factors in the modern trend of severe obesity in the population. But I'm not energetic enough to write all about the causes of obesity all over again today.

'They' like it that I am frequently exposed to someone else's antidepressant residues if I go to the library, because it makes them able to force me to do stupid, insane things, which I myself don't want to do.

This morning, while I was lying in bed (after having been forced awake, as always), someone was going through a process with me of thinking about some of the things I needed to do, in socionic function terms. I was using Te, extraverted thinking, to support the needs of Si, introverted sensing. I was looking at every goal and activity as productive work that I had to do (Te) in order to achieve more health and physical comfort (Si).

Then I turned it around and looked at it the way an LSE might look at it - that health and comfort (Si) were necessary in order to make it easier to do productive work (Te) - and I realized, that's ergonomic design. If some tool or factory is comfortable to use, then people can get more work done with it.

That thinking process resembles processes that I used in the past when I wasn't being attacked so severely. When I would look at the goals and analyze them I would ask why I needed to do this, and the answer was, so that I could be more comfortable, safe, healthy, or whatever. But after the severe attacks began, the stupid murderers wouldn't let me think about anything at all - they would FORCE me to think of particular things, and totally distract me into random, irrelevant daydreams instead of thinking.

I have been exposed to the prescription drug residues many times this week, as I had to wear the same clothes over and over again after wearing them at the library, because I didn't have any other clean clothes. I have a semi-clean outfit that I will be able to wear now, so hopefully I will get rid of the drug effects. The drug is an extremely severe nuisance and I do not want to be exposed to this every time I go to the library. I will need to find other ways to get on the internet, or ways to prevent the drug from disrupting my life so much.

No comments: