Thursday, October 14, 2010

He's not in the movies

So I struggled to watch carrie's YouTube movies, but the thing kept locking up and quit downloading over and over again, and it would let me watch any movie except hers.

The murderers have been making me angry lately - I almost broke my hand this morning because I punched the pillow and my fist hit the hard floor under the pillow (I sleep on a mat on the floor) and almost broke the bones in my hand. I did that because the murderers were buzzing the bubbles in my stomach, making it churn and grind painfully, and I screamed "stop it!" and punched the pillow. They did stop for about a minute or two, then started again. Buzzing the bubbles in my stomach is an attack very similar to the type of attack that makes you kick your legs.

Somebody needs to track down the source of the attacks and kill them, because I don't see the police or the courts bothering to put them in jail.

I was able to watch every movie except carrie's. Hers kept stopping and wouldn't load. Every other movie, no exceptions , worked fine. "Strangling" the Internet is something the murderers do.

Someone needs to kill them. Someone needs to track down where the attacks are coming from, and destroy the system they're using and kill the people doing it. I would put them in jail but every victim knows that the jails and the police don't believe they exist and they won't even talk about trying to track down where the attacks are coming from. So the only people who can do it are the vigilantes, and they won't be bothered with making a jail to put them in.

I would need a directional detector. I would have to detect both sonic and electromagnetic attacks because I don't know which ones are being used. If it comes from a satellite then the vigilantes need to make rockets or some other flying object to go up and destroy the satellites, because of course, the government won't destroy their own satellites or those of another country merely because they're being used to torture innocent human beings, which is what they are there for.

Anyway, Curtis wasn't in the movies, what little I could watch of them. His arm was visible in the side for a minute in one of them. I could only see a few fragments of her movie.

The murderers have been worse than usual lately. They are trying to threaten me because I'm likely to be successful at finding Curtis if I keep looking. And when I find him he'll probably tell me that he never got any emails from me or something. Also they are worse because I lost my job at weis, but if they would let me sleep at nigt, I wouldn't have any trouble keeping jobs. They want to make it impossible to keep a job, and then they want to kill you as punishment for failing to keep a job. I can't wait till the day when the vigilantes kill them. It will happen.

No comments: