Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Not enough hours?

If it's this hard to find him, that tells me he's not getting many hours. Or he's working overnight stocking shelves or some other horribly boring job like that.

How long till I find him? How long till I ask someone? How long till he loses this job and goes to another job? I'd have to ask a coworker instead of Carrie for now. Maybe if I haven't found him by next Monday I'll start asking a coworker. But they all will recognize me lurking around by then and it will be like "oh it's that dreadlocks lady who's been here every couple days this week." I'll be a regular customer by then. The thousand hostile faces turned against me like inception dreams.

Tonight I was thinking of being on a mission. The voice said, this is real. I was surprised. It's real? This is real? It's really a mission of great importance. Not pretend. I had been feeling like the mission was only pretend, not real. But it actually matters. How strange. My mission is a real mission. I am looking for him.

No comments: