Sunday, October 10, 2010

I hate nude-phobia

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/484136-espn-the-magazine-body-issue-ranking-the-nauseating-nearly-nude-photos

I am looking at this, and it's not the photos that bother me. It's the writer. I can't stand his distaste, his anxiety, his fear of nude bodies, his fear of imperfections, old age, fatness, ugliness, males, penises, homosexuality, and a general fear of everything human.

I want to live in a nudist colony. Yes, I will happily welcome fat people, people in wheelchairs, ugly people, old people, imperfect people, people with mastectomies, and everything else that can possibly happen to a human body. I will also welcome young people and beautiful people.

With the Weston Price diet, and with knowledge of environmental illness, chemicals, drugs, and other things that affect the body, my culture will be able to produce a larger number of beautiful people anyway. And they will be born from ugly people. The ugly people will have beautiful children because of this knowledge. That is the goal of the religion.

No comments: