Sunday, October 10, 2010

I wasn't done yet. The skinny boy taboo

That writer also admires the 'big muscles' on some of the guys. Nobody mentions anything about creepy pedophiles like myself, women who love short, skinny little boys that look like they're in their early or mid teens. I don't like muscles. I can tolerate big muscular men much better if they have hair and beards, because those are soft and pettable, or they add movement and shine and they frame the face and dangle over the body. I'm thinking of dreadlocks too because in the 'old world' before soap and shampoo existed, people would have had locks. Our mermaid ancestors who collected oysters on the seashore - why did they evolve long hair and beards? Our hair is different from all the other great apes. The other great apes are beautiful in their own ways. Many of them are colorful and they have hair and beards too, but nothing like ours.

I am a twitter spammer. I'm not using twitter to its fullest potential. I have some unexplained random followers reading me, too. I am not sure why they found me, but hey, I won't say no to unexplained random followers. I'm not sure how I will use twitter, but right now, I'm using it kind of like facebook status updates. That's not the only way to use twitter. I'd like to read more about it. The twitter help page says that businesses are using it to communicate with customers.

None of the men have long hair or beards.

My enneagram type four: There was a page I found about inner direction and outer direction, or something like that. Inner movement. The four is withdrawing towards an ideal on the inside, and also withdrawing on the outside. I've memorized them all. I just want to find the chart again.

One: inside: withdrawn towards ideal.
outside: seeking approval.

Two: inside: seeking power.
outside: seeking approval.

Three: inside: seeking approval.
outside: against others.

Four: inside: seeking ideal.
outside: withdrawn.

Five: inside: seeking power.
outside: withdrawn.

Six: inside: seeking approval.
outside: seeking approval.

Seven: inside: seeking ideal.
outside: against.

Eight: inside: seeking power.
outside: seeking power.

Nine: inside: seeking approval.
outside: withdrawn.

I can't remember the terms. There was another word for 'withdrawn' types. I'll have to find it. I remember the groups of three that were together. Aggressive, withdrawn, and compliant. Actually I'd find it if I searched my own blog - I wrote about this before.

My four type is withdrawn to seek an ideal. And I am convinced that I am probably a so/sp... Maybe they'll change my mind about that, but I really am 'cold', and a writer, and anti-sexual, neglecting my sexual needs and relationship needs, while focusing on social phenomena and reading books about social skills and that kind of thing.

No comments: