Friday, October 22, 2010

naked pictures... yippee... sorry, not uploaded yet

Well, one of the first things it made me do was start taking naked pictures of myself. That's always entertaining. I took some pictures of myself in the bathroom - not going to the bathroom, just in the bathroom - and I have my socks and sandals on because I have a reaction to the stuff on the carpet. So it isn't a completely naked picture. I took a few in different positions. I am at the high end of my weight range right now, but I don't have a scale - it's in storage - so I don't know how much I weigh. My butt is huge. No, seriously, it is. I am probably about 135 or maybe 140 right now. I look "rubenesque". I should look that up to check the spelling. I took the pics with my real camera, not my phone. I am going to have to take some more. They are 'anatomical nudes,' just pictures of myself standing in a normal position with a dull and boring expression on my face. They're not seductive or sexual, just neutral and nudist. I'll take some nicer ones, maybe outdoors somewhere in the woods.

No comments: