Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Night of the living dead

'They' made me google the phrase 'when hell is full, the dead will walk the earth,' because I hadn't seen the movie it came from. It's either from Night of the Living Dead, or Dawn of the Dead. I read about both of them. Now I'd like to see them both. I was remembering how I used to like the Freddy Krueger movies. I never watched zombie movies. I saw one once a few years ago but didn't really pay attention to it and I wasn't all that interested. I don't remember anything about it. I would probably like NOTLD and DOTD because they're older movies and they're low budget. I like things where the special effects are simple and cheap, because you have to use other ways of getting the audience interested and/or scared. So... next time I go to the video store I will rent one or both of those movies.

No comments: