Friday, October 22, 2010

Very low dose of St. John's Wort today

I think it must have been sitting on the shelves a while before I bought it, because it wasn't very strong. I bought it in the form of hard tablets, instead of the capsules. I had usually gotten the capsule form in the past, but I remembered noticing a difference when I got it as tablets.

I broke off a tiny piece, and held it in my mouth and let it dissolve. I don't want to take the whole pill all at once. It was only a little bit bitter, and I could tolerate it. It didn't make me sick. It didn't make me want to throw up. It didn't give me the "head pressure" feeling where I feel like I'm going to have a stroke. It isn't making my eyes flicker around. (What I mean is, sometimes St. John's Wort makes my eyes jump around quickly and sort of shake themselves.)

The first thing I noticed was, while I was letting it dissolve and then swallowing it little by little, I felt a sensation behind my eyes as though I was seeing bright sunlight. SJW makes you sensitive to sunlight, and it might affect your pineal gland.

It also makes my eyes sparkle. I have seen exactly that same sparkle in the eyes of that singer guy whose name I can't remember, the one with the dreadlocks that everybody loves. He sang a song that I like, Red Red Wine, and it's hard to explain why I like that song when I hate alcohol and I don't drink. Every time I search for that name in my brain, the murderers are saying the name "Jim Morrison," and I know that's not the name. They keep putting that word in my head every time I look for the name. Looking for a name requires the brain to go into a self-hypnotized state for a fraction of a second, and the murderers won't let me self-hypnotize. They have to GIVE the names to me instead of letting me look for them. It's Bob Marley, they just now told me. That's it.

Anyway, so I felt it going into my eyes, and I felt a very slight head pressure which quickly went away. Then the feeling behind my eyes also went away. The only thing that seemed to happen was I got a little bit sleepy, and I started talking out loud to myself as I walked around my apartment. (Yes, I have control over this, and I don't do it in public. But I've gotten caught at work a couple times when I was out cleaning the lobby in the middle of night shift, and someone walked up to me when I thought I was alone, and they heard me whispering to myself.)

St. John's Wort sometimes causes me to write much longer, more boring, more repetitive letters and blogs. I say the same thing over and over again. I also do a lot of puppet speech, saying things they make me say without realizing it.

I was reading someone else's blog yesterday, at random, and I noticed that person was experiencing the same problem I have. They were inserting the word "definitely" into every sentence. That happens to me. It's an attack. It doesn't come from within, and it's not a "bad habit" or "poor writing style." It's an electronic attack. For some reason, it's the word "definitely," over and over again. Junk adjectives like "definitely" are forced into your head while you're writing, and you put them into the sentence, and it adds clutter to the sentence and makes it weaker, less clear, and less readable. It isn't a "bad habit." You insert random adjectives in between other words in the sentence, and when you're doing it, it seems to make sense, but the words aren't necessary.

Radio has been around a long time. The very first inventors fooling around with radio would have observed that sometimes it gave them strange sensations in their bodies. Did they keep it a secret? Did they work on it and develop it and pass along the knowledge to only a few people? I don't know how it happened. But the electronic attacks have been going on for a very long time. I've looked at some books written in the late nineteenth century, I read about the dreams they were having, and some of the dreams are like electronic attack dreams.

I could talk about aliens, and debate whether it's coming from aliens or humans on earth, but I would rather focus on building detectors to observe where the attacks come from and to understand the systems being used. That's the only way to find out who's doing it. I don't need to worry or speculate about aliens. But I sometimes do, a little bit, when I notice how many years ago the attacks seemed to be happening, as early as the late 1900s. It seems unbelievable that people could have developed the technology enough to do it back then. However, secrets have always existed.

So anyway this particular pill fragment didn't do much to me at all. I'm used to handling much more potent doses. I was growing St. John's Wort in a pot several years ago, so I had it fresh. If you eat even a tiny nibble from a fresh green leaf, it is so strong and so toxic you might have to go to the hospital. I felt like my head was going to explode and I felt like I would die, and I only ate a tiny piece of one tiny leaf. Don't eat it! Just breathe next to the plant. The vapors around the plant are enough to have an effect on you. Or you can grind it up with a mortar and pestle and mix it with oil, and put drops of oil on your skin, which is what I used to do. Growing the herb indoors is part of what contaminated my whole apartment with various drug residues. Don't grow it indoors.

No comments: