Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ayn Rand also complained about the force-wielding 'brutes,' the 'cousins' of the feeling-worshippers.

She made the 'brutes' sound like SLE's at their worst, and described them as the 'cousins' of the people who sounded like SEE's. It suggests that she is not an SLE. Again... this whole analysis requires more time than I have right now.

She also called everyone 'irrational,' and said things like 'Judge, and prepare to be judged.' Judging was very important to her, and she disliked people who postponed judgment. That suggests a rational sociotype (although 'rational' also includes 'ethical' types in socionics, as 'rational' means something different than what Rand meant).

I also want to talk about Nathaniel Branden and Patrecia Branden. I could talk about Devers Branden but can't easily find much info on her, although I talked to her on the phone years and years ago when I was attempting (and failing) to do telephone therapy.

No comments: