Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bookeeping is like beekeeping, except with ghosts

That's how you can remember that 'bookkeeping' has two k's. I am going to slowly, gradually try getting jobs as a bookkeeper. I'm going to start by working for the temp agencies.

However, I am also kind of a ghostbuster in a way, so it's like bookeeping. When I look for fellow sufferers of electronic harassment, I can find a lot more people if I include people who interpret their experiences as being paranormal or caused by ghosts.

Yes, this is a frivolous post.

I am annoyed - I think 'they' deleted some of my comments again on my blog. Actually, 'annoyed' is the wrong word. I am helplessly resigned to enduring a harassment that I cannot fight back against at this point in time. That's not the same as actively expressing or feeling annoyance. What I actually feel is learned helplessness, and deeply repressed anger. And I don't know if it happened. I never know for sure, I just get suspicions.

No comments: