Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lunch break. Reduce possessions.

I'm on lunch break now but this whole day has been like one long break already. I'm not the only one fooling around on my iPod in the grill area.

So they often pretend to me that this or that person is reading my blog. I know somebody somewhere reads it, as my stats show a medium small number of views daily - teens and twenties if I'm lucky. But last night "they" said someone laughed because I said I would pay money to someone to let me do something which is usually the other way around.

RDL laugh when someone wrote "dearest Rick, you are an oasis of truth in a desert of misinformation, blah blah.." and it was actually true. This is like Curtis calling me his precious gem and making me laugh. Or the other things he called me. I was jealous when I saw the oasis of truth comment. I'm too reserved and prudish to say such a thing. It makes me think of the instinctual stackings and how I think I'm self pres social.

Ugh, these mcnuggets have been sitting in the cabinet too long. I know I don't want to eat mcd food but need to do the "cook your own food like you used to" project.

So I found a few videos of rdl but can't watch them on dialup. He was even skinnier than I thought he was. Now he may have been recently hiking at the time and lost more weightthan usual, I don't know. He had one news post years ago about trying to lift weights and get more muscular. He apparently wasn't here at my blog reading about how some women love skinny guys.

There are reasons why I'm focused on him right now. One, because I really am learning socionics and I do see him as an oasis of truth. I will read other authors later on. Another thing is because he has done all of the things I want and need to do, like getting rid of almost all your belongings, being nomadic, moving out of a culture you hate and looking for a culture you like, and living a more ascetic life with less junk. I need to do all that very badly with the drug residue contamination, but I was already nomadic before that. I bought folding card tables for instance so I wouldn't have to carry fancy heavy oak furniture up and down steps every time I moved. I hadn't bought a bed frame but instead had the mattress on the floor, etc.

I am arguing with "them" as they disapprove of the things I want to do to solve he drug residue problem. But when I read RDL saying he wants to have only one backpack full of belongings, I say yes, I need to do something like that to a slightly lesser extent.

No comments: