Wednesday, March 2, 2011

he's not an SEE, he's a SLE

I've been trying to sleep, but I can't, because I'm still having a reaction.  They were talking to me while I was lying down struggling to sleep.  First, they were using the LSE, logical sensing extratim, as though I was using those functions myself, and it felt natural.  I was commanding myself to clean up the drug residues, and I pretended that I was thinking the way a LSE would.  They were also organizing my visual mental chart of all the socionics types, of where they are in space, so that I can stop 'translating' them from the Myers-Briggs types, and instead, see the socionics types in a location in space and feel them and remember them as themselves instead of as a translation.  I need to learn how to use the function block images, with the circles and triangles and all that.

They told me that Soaring Eagle is a SLE.  He isn't a gentle giant, not in that way.  He was fighting a battle against another person on another website to argue, logically, that he was wrong in telling people to make dreadlocks a particular way which Soaring Eagle says you shouldn't do because it's harmful to your hair.  And by the way I myself am using a neglect method and so I don't like using wax or glue either.

They were warning me to watch out because the SLE is from the Beta quadrant, and they have also said, don't be tempted to try to make the quadrants into Hogwarts Houses, because they have no correlation to the houses (Griffindor, etc) even though it's tempting to pretend that's what they are.  So I can say that I have a difficult time with the beta quadrant, because... well, I can understand it but I can't explain it.  It's because their functions are all as different from my own as it's possible to be.  Anyway, I can say that that quadrant ... there's a word that I can't remember.  It isn't beside me, it's alternating.  There's one quadrant between me and the beta quadrant, in both directions.  I have something in common with alpha, and with gamma, but the least in common with beta.  I can say that, but don't be tempted to half-jokingly call them Slytherin or anything like that, even though I like making Harry Potter analogies, because if you really examined all the books thoroughly you wouldn't see any correlation.

I can't sleep... that's why I'm back online.

It just means that I will feel somewhat powerless there, as though I can't really get what I want and don't have much of a say in things.

No comments: