Wednesday, March 2, 2011

No one can see me at my best

Less is more.  I liked reading at The Socionist's blog about not having an internet connection, and so, being forced to make sure you get it all done in one session at a public internet cafe or library or somewhere.  That's similar to when I was going to the library to use the internet.  I have a lot of junk online everywhere but no one can see my potential to function much better than this.  They all see the puppet who says what she is forced to say, and they see a disorganized person who isn't purposeful and goal-oriented.  I am still being strongly affected by chemical sensitivity and because of that am nowhere near as healthy as I want to be.  And I cannot speak my own true words or be oriented to my own true goals when I am a puppet.  The world sees the worst that I can do, not the best.

I have to go to work right now, or I'd write more.

No comments: