Saturday, March 26, 2011

Doh! 'Subjective' and 'Objective' clarifies everything instantly!

I was reading something about socionics which I found on socioniko.net. They used the words 'subjective' and 'objective' to describe the functions, like 'subjective logic' and 'objective logic' instead of introverted and extraverted. Suddenly everything looks very different and makes more sense. I think I will start using those words instead of 'introverted' and 'extraverted.' Or at least, I will translate them to those words. The word 'extraverted' never really connected with 'objective,' and the word 'introverted' never really connected with 'subjective,' until now. But I was already familiar with the words 'subjective' and 'objective' and they had meaning to me.

Instead of the 'Fe' and 'Fi' and all that, they have it listed as 'OE' and 'SE' (objective ethics and subjective ethics). I think I will try getting used to this for a while. Now that I understand what it means, it's no big deal anymore. But there was always this feeling that I was sort of struggling to understand what 'introverted' and 'extraverted' really MEANT. Now I know EXACTLY what it means!

No comments: