Saturday, March 19, 2011

I got a reply!

RDL answered an email question that I sent him, the one that I said was all esoteric and obsessive. I feel like I have gotten his autograph and I will show it to my grandchildren. I asked him about the definition of the asymmetric socionic relations, about what it means when their functions are not aligned the same way from each point of view.

On a different subject, I am going to continue trying to get a job in bookkeeping, and I'm going to go directly to accountants and bookkeepers around town and ask them if they will let me do an apprenticeship for free. I would love it if I really got a job that way, because all that I've done is I've finished a Schaum's Outline of Bookkeeping and Accounting, and I've done my own books for a while (although I stopped doing it, long story), and I've done data entry at a lot of jobs, and so, when I was reading job descriptions about bookkeeping, it looks like something I can definitely do. Anyway, I haven't gone into debt or gone to college for it, which is why it will be great if I could get a job that way.

I had decided a couple years ago to try to learn bookkeeping, and found out that I was able to do it easily, once I got the Schaum's Outline. Then I saw a web page that said that the ISTP type is able to do bookkeeping jobs, which was very reassuring to me. They had observed that this job contains a lot of ISTPs or something like that - it was supposedly a real observation of which jobs these types of people had. I had been interested in money for years before I learned bookkeeping. I am glad that I learned it. Now it's time to get a job in it.

I can't believe RDL actually answers people's questions. He should get paid to do that.

No comments: