Monday, March 7, 2011

Vulnerable function: I saw something I recognized from the attacks. It made me start getting angry.

This is a distortion of what I saw and what it meant. It's just what it reminded me of.

When someone starts criticizing your vulnerable function, and you can't avoid it or escape from them. This is similar to my being constantly attacked and controlled and having them constantly try to force me to do things that are wrong for me. It said something about how when you focus on defending the vulnerable function so much, you end up with hardly any friends. That reminded me of the unnaturalness of the things that they try to force me to do to create an intentional community. That is why I started insisting that if any kind of community would be created, then I would start deliberately making it something that an SLI would want to join. That's kind of 'the least I can do.'

After reading a lot of RDL's writings recently I am remembering the one guy I met from Ukraine. He was an overnight cleaning guy who I met during the short time that I worked overnight at Target. He and I were together very briefly but didn't keep in contact.

This guy was totally excited about my electronic music when I played it for him in the car. He was jumping up and down with excitement and yelling and he asked me where I got all this stuff. I had gotten it mostly from mp3.com back when it existed. I think he was reacting to 'Warm Fuzzy' by 'The Cynic Project,' a happy hardcore electronic song. I was delighted with his response. A lot of people give me an indifferent response to my music.

He was the one person who believed me and interpreted it the same way when I told him about electronic harassment. He said that it was going on in Russia, and it had 'something to do with frequencies.' He also told me that he himself had been captured by the Russian mafia and had been brought to the United States by force as a slave, and he was secretive about the details of this - it was my understanding that he didn't choose to come here. He had been tortured and had cigarette burns on his arms, and I could see them - they were clearly visible. He said that they had done something to a friend of his, messed up his stomach so badly that he couldn't eat properly for months afterwards, and I don't know what they did. Maybe they forced him to swallow something poisonous or inedible.

Anyway, reading about the vulnerable function made me start getting angry about electronic mind control and the total wrongness and unnaturalness of many of the things that the soul murderers try to force me to do. I don't know the specific details of which functions in particular that they are attacking, but it is very much about the functions in general, and about people trying to force a person to be something they're not, and trying to force them to use a function that they can't use very well, 'because it's good for you' or 'because you're a bad person.'

There is nothing, I repeat, nothing I *loathe* more than the phrase 'bad girl,' by the way, and I thought of that because I had read about an EIE comedian doing a skit called 'bad horsie,' where, I can just imagine (I haven't seen it) he pretends to be riding a horse, and the horse isn't doing what it's supposed to do, or something - maybe I should watch the skit, but I don't feel like trying to find it. Anybody calling someone 'bad' whatever, especially in a mischievous or sexual way, is utterly, totally, repulsively, loathesome to me. It is the most disgusting of all things. 'Bad boy,' 'Bad girl,' and so on. I had a lot of 'bad girl' comments from the voices they were giving me in the beginning, but that hasn't happened for a few years now.

No comments: