Tuesday, March 8, 2011

having a reaction to the car seat

10:42 PM 3/8/11

I am having a bad time with the drug residue outbreak. It's my car seat. The vinyl that I have covering the seat has ripped and been pulled aside, and now I am sitting on the fabric. There is something on the fabric (not originally there, but something that I got there from my clothes) which I have a reaction to, and it causes a panic attack. I don't just run around screaming, but what happens is, I become incapacitated. I want to do tasks, but I can't. It makes me very uncomfortable. The vinyl is a temporary patch. I've tried shampooing the car seat, but it doesn't get rid of it. I already know from years of experience that tiny traces of the drug residues remain in fabrics even after washing them, and I still have reactions to those traces. My car is the source of recurring outbreaks, and will continue to be the source in the future.

No comments: