Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm using WordPress in 'fun mode.'

I was wandering around somewhere, and I found this option to switch on 'fun mode.' I can't remember which screen I was on - it was some obscure place that I had never been before. This is a sort of WordPress Easter Egg. I switched it on to see what would happen. So now, every once in a while, I'll post something and get this screen that says 'Good Job!' and things like that, and they'll show a video playing. The last one that I got was a video of someone being chosen at 'The Price Is Right,' the TV show, but I don't have the heart to write back and tell them that I can't really see the videos on dialup too well. (They always have a little 'reply' option to tell them if you saw it). On 'fun mode' there is a little check box that says 'this post is super-awesome,' and I never had the guts to check that box before, but I tried it this evening. So far, nothing happened, but I keep expecting something to happen, lol.

No comments: