Wednesday, March 16, 2011

they had me researching mind control again this evening

I haven't researched mind control for a long time. I noticed that this time, when I researched it, they didn't burn me the way they usually do. Normally when I am reading and researching, they burn me severely, making it intolerable to try to read or do research. Today they let me look. Maybe it's because I said I was 'looking for the RDL of directed energy weapons and human rights.' Directed energy weapons actually is the wrong term. There are other terms, and I was writing down lists of relevant terms and belief clusters.

It 'humbles' me, as an enneagram type Three, to read things written by other people who have explained it all in a more coherent, organized, neat and tidy way than I have. I found lots of excellent websites - again, I have tried to look for them before, but usually get burned while doing it, and forced to stop. But as I said, it 'humbles' me to see that other people are writing about it already, and doing a much better job than I do.

For instance, these were only two, but I liked them:

http://www.surveillanceissues.com/surveill.htm
http://www.bio.net/mm/neuroscience/2003-January/053454.html

No comments: