Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm at work

Jk rowling's tweet is always the same: she says this is the real me, but I'm too busy writing to waste time on Twitter -not in those exact words. She made a Twitter account because squatters were pretending to be her. I like the idea of being so busy working that you don't have time to talk about working.

Joke of the day: they are teasing me about being fascinated with my new discovery, the socionics guy. So they said I should make a song called "hey there DL" (his last name - as in the song 'Hey There Delilah') because it's the same situation.

Realistically he's just another one of my favorite authors like Harry browne and Nathaniel branden, etc. Spell checker, stop fixing my proper nouns! Branden has an e!

Got to go eat lunch now. iPod battery dying soon.

No comments: