Monday, March 28, 2011

READ JULIAN SIMON BEFORE I GO TO THE FORUM AND MAKE YOU READ HIM

I started looking at the forum. Apparently, I wasn't allowed to look there until now. So I started reading RDL there and seeing that yes, he is indeed into the environmentalism thing. The explosion of anti-environmentalist flames was building up and up and up.

I guess I should read Julian Simon again myself if I am going to try to argue about that. The flamethrowing will just fizzle out if all my arguments fall apart. I think the flamethrowing will fizzle out anyhow because I'm manic right now and as soon as I patch up the things causing my manic reaction I'll go back to being calm and quiet and peaceful.

But I can feel this intense, focused LOOKING AT the environmentalism discussing. I am looking into all of what he says there and all of it is against Julian Simon. Not only that but the money system knowledge that I have is also looking at what he says.

I can't do anything in reality or make cooperative decisions with this person. Does it do any good to take apart his arguments on a forum? What good does it do to change his mind?

No comments: