Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A vinyl cover is now on the car seat as of this afternoon.

10:08 PM 4/5/11

The mania will diminish. This afternoon I put thick, sturdy vinyl onto my car seat. I had had vinyl there before, and it worked quite well, as I had residue on the seat. However, this winter, the vinyl gradually ripped off. I tried to patch it with garbage bags but they wouldn't stay in place. It was too cold to stand outdoors for several minutes putting new vinyl on the seat, so I ignored it for several months. My pants, and my work uniform pants, have had St. John's Wort on them now for a while. This will change. When the sjw is greatly reduced, my mania, and my six-blogs-a-day habit, and my social inappropriateness, along with my passionate clinging, will change. All of who I am is there underneath. It is expressed differently when I am off the drug.

This evening we spoke together in glossolalia. I do not know who I was speaking to. I caught the word 'Karkoff' which reminded me of Karkaroff, the ex-death-eater in Harry Potter, and I also caught 'Vicente Krum,' like Victor Krum. They are wondering how much of this is real. No one knows. We assume all of it is real and we assume we still have the power to change it. We do not know where the attacks are coming from.

It scares people to know that they must escape from this matrix from within the matrix. We have chosen to assume that the physical world is real. We do not assume that it is a computer generated matrix, as in the Matrix movie, and we do not assume it is a dream within a dream, where you awaken through death, as in Inception. We assume that they are not all-powerful and they are not unified. We assume they are human but we do not entirely rule out the possibility of aliens; we merely assume they are human until we have reason to believe otherwise.

My mania will diminish and my behavior will change over the next few weeks. I will get my clothes clean now that the car seat is covered. That was one of the biggest sources of the residue. My mood swings, excessive friendliness, and strange behavior will be reduced.

I have some work to do.

No comments: