Saturday, April 9, 2011

Best comment ever. I wish I had said this, but somebody else got to it first. This is a retweet.

http://socionist.blogspot.com/2008/06/sli-type-description.html

Anonymous said...

Oh, dearest Rick, sweet love, your blog is a lush and verdant oasis of truth amidst the scorched deserts of misinformation. Your gently flowing words are like a pristine well in both depth and clarity; I drink of them with prodigality, that I might forever quench my thirst for vital knowledge of socionics ("and a lot of other things" that are presumably semi-related).
Jul 1, 2008 7:05:00 PM

Rick said...

OK, I got a good laugh from that post :)))

Those "Anonymous" people can get away with anything!

More type descriptions to come (eventually).
Jul 2, 2008 11:06:00 AM

*************
I am so jealous. If I had only thought of that.

No comments: