Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The enneagram is just too much of a friggin' mess, just so you know. I'm not using it to do anything important.

I'm relying on socionics, because they're the best thing that I have ever seen in how accurately they reflect reality. But the enneagram, on the other hand, is a total mess, and I just can't do much of anything with it at all. So don't worry that I'll get lost by trying to use the enneagram. I *know* the enneagram is a mess. Just don't use it. Don't use it at all. Don't even try to use it. Just use socionics, and if there are any variations between people of the same type, just use Rick's Schmystem of Schmubtypes or something. He just simply says what the differences are, but doesn't refer them to other personality typing systems. We really don't need to go into all that complicated detail on the subtypes, and sometimes it's enough merely to say that one person of a particular type has one type of predominant mood, and another person has another.

So anyway... off to the forum for a little bit of a reread. I went to sleep last night and didn't reread it.

No comments: