Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nathaniel Branden accepted my friend request.

And now I'm getting these bizarre friend recommendations with totally unknown people with names in foreign languages saying 'Nathaniel Branden is a mutual friend.' I can't even pronounce the name and I think it sounds like a male, but I'm not sure: 'Amonptah Maat.'

Nathaniel Branden was saying (on his facebook page) that somebody took one of the flyers which was advertising Atlas Shrugged? I wasn't sure what flyers he was talking about. And they wrote 'Who is John Galt?' on it and stuck it to something outdoors. He said, "In the wild: "Who is john Galt?"

Looks like it came right from our very own 8.5"x11" flyer from here: http://bit.ly/eWORa1 - hmmm. I hope this doesn't catch on... like a virus. That'd be like littering right? Right. No littering."

It was 'no littering' that did it. That sounds a lot like 'no rulebreaking,' and it made me wonder which socionics types like to complain about, or make fun of, rulebreaking, or secretly urge you to do it. I don't know which type he is, and I don't know which quadrant he's in either, but I will be looking for hints about it.

I do suspect that we have some enneagram type Sixes here, though. They too are interested in rulebreaking and rule following.

No comments: