Friday, April 29, 2011

I uploaded a video and I'm in the process of uploading a second one if all goes well.

http://www.youtube.com/eagledove9

These videos were mostly just to show what my dreadlocks look like right now.  You can see the Weston Price jaw deformities in these videos if you know what to look for.  My face narrows at the bottom, and I have a small  jaw that doesn't open very far, and a very small mouth.  It bothers me what my hair was doing through most of these videos, as I want to push it out of the way, and I can't.  You can clearly see my mustache whiskers thoughout the video, and, once again, I get irked looking at that because they were sticking out to one side more than usual.  Just another thing to get used to.  I have my reasons why I've chosen to look the way I do.

Preventing the Weston Price deformities is my goal for my first child, if I can ever get my life ready for childbearing.  I can't wait to see whether it's really true that the face and jaw will be fully formed and there will be no 'need' for orthodontics.  I love the idea that my children will be more beautiful than I myself am.  It's such a hopeful idea.

No comments: