Friday, April 22, 2011

Silver is $46. I haven't checked it in a while. The words that went through my mind were: 'Holy F*ck!'

Last time I looked at the price of silver, it was somewhere in the low thirties.  Something extremely big is going on with the money system right now.  This is not a good thing.  This is not something to be happy about.  I felt SICK when I saw that silver was at $46.  Something is going to crash.  I wonder if it's because of the United States invading all those countries that were rebelling?  And pretending that we're trying to 'help' them against their dictators, while actually, we're taking over and claiming new territory for ourselves?

I need to think about what this means.  When the price of silver goes up this much, that is a scary thing.  I need to read about it.

No comments: