Monday, April 4, 2011

I decided to arrange a meetup to see Atlas Shrugged in Philadelphia with the dreadlocks people

I posted it on the dreadlockssite forum. Soaring Eagle lives in Philadelphia so I thought it would be a good chance to go see him. I don't know if anyone else wants to go yet. Now that I thought of this, I thought I would want to go see it in New York with my brother John too! :) I will probably see it more than once. Now, after all this planning, it will probably come to State College and I won't have needed to go driving anywhere to see it. But oh well. So I will start finding out more about where it's playing and how to get there. I've driven in Philadelphia several times before, but I'll have to plan carefully because I could get lost and then that would waste time. And it would suck if a bunch of people were waiting for me and I got lost.

I don't know how to plan and schedule something like this. It might turn into total chaos. I've never tried scheduling a meetup before. I haven't gotten replies yet. The more people are going, the more the schedule gets complicated. The schedule has several options - it's flexible - I might even go see the movie more than once. How do you make a schedule when it's flexible? And get everyone to agree? And people might have to drive to get there?

I know that quite a few of the dreadlockssite people are in Pennsylvania, and I don't know how many of them are interested in seeing Atlas Shrugged together.

Oh, and strangely, I went and found Nathaniel Branden on facebook. As of right now, he seems to be alive and well, since he was posting stuff just several hours ago. So I started to wonder if the email was an April Fool's Day joke from the hackers or something. I don't know, it might have been real.

No comments: