Sunday, April 24, 2011

What is the agenda? Friend or foe?

I'm looking at this from someone else's point of view.  What would an Fi person see when I am attacking them about their beliefs?  That's assuming he hasn't read this blog (although he did go to my profile page on the forum).  If someone views you as 'the enemy' because of your belief, then what do you assume their hidden agenda is?

I thought about this.  In the real world, I would actually avoid confronting him about his beliefs about PO.  It would be something that we just wouldn't talk directly about that much.  I agree with his lifestyle choices for reasons that have nothing to do with PO.  PO was merely the one thing he was talking about that I had any strong reaction to.  It was all because of not being able to communicate with him in email, and because, as always, I am not able to control which particular things and people my mind is forced to obsess on.

'They,' however, asked me, wouldn't I care about stopping the spread of misinformation?  Wouldn't I want to stop people from talking about 'wrong' ideas?  Wouldn't I want to stop the consequences of those ideas?  The only disclaimer that I would ever want him to make would be:  don't take all your money and invest it all into something that derives from the idea of PO.  For instance, don't invest all your money in something that is supposed to pay off when the price of oil rises extremely high as a result of an oil shortage.  That's all.  That's the main harmful consequence of the idea that I can see - real people losing money if they make financial decisions based on the idea of PO.  He himself made it sound like or seem like he wasn't investing money into PO-related investments.

None of this would be happening, except for the fact that 'they' give me the idea to go accomplish some kind of a 'mission' involving him, and they won't let me forget him.  He doesn't like being constantly attacked in a useless and unproductive way, for no reason.

I decided they might be postponing children because they are paying off his wife's debt.  I'm not sure how big the debt is.  I'm assuming it was from college.  I don't know how long ago that was - it might be paid off by now.  This was something I found during the marathon website stalking session, something about her debt.

Each day that goes by brings me closer to being disconnected from the internet.  I won't be able to spend as much time trying to communicate with a faraway person who I will never meet in the real world.

I need to sleep.  I'm finding it hard to write clearly.

No comments: