Thursday, April 7, 2011

I finally finished a rough draft of a bookkeeping ad.

I've been preparing to do this rough draft for the past couple weeks, and have started bits and pieces of it, but hadn't gotten much of it done yet until today. It says that I'm a novice, that pricing is flexible, that I want to gain experience, and that I need to learn more.

I listed some of the specific bookkeeping tasks that I am able to help with, even if they sounded mundane or basic or too simple, because those things we take for granted are often the things other people most desperately want us to help them with. Like, it might seem EASY for me to sit there for hours and hours looking at barely readable, faint, printer-ran-out-of-ink, ripped-in-half-and-scotch-taped-together, wrinkled, wadded-up, dropped-on-the-ground-and-stepped-on, tiny paper receipts, and typing their data into the computer. But I can do that. So that is a service I provide, so that YOU don't have to.

No comments: