Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm rubber, you're glue: bitterness and inferiority.

10:05 PM 4/9/11

What did I get from his reply to my attack in the forum? I got 'I am inferior' and 'bitterness.' Bitterness is probably worse than usual - he's just gotten a new tooth filling, and there's nothing on earth that makes people bitter more than tooth fillings. I know this because my bitterness greatly improved when I removed my METALLIC dental filling, although I now have unwanted side effects from my PLASTIC dental fillings. That feeling will be worse than usual since it's brand new. That could account for the 'I am inferior' mood too.

I'm going to have to read through it a few times and see if I can understand it... because I know for sure *I AM NOT INFERIOR*, so this is a reflected emotion that I am receiving somehow. I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever feeling I feel originally came from you - and you probably got that feeling from somebody else before you, and it's one of those feelings that gets passed around from person to person. Either that or it's a nonsense feeling caused by physical discomfort, as I described above. Or a combination of both. It would be similar to my own 'nonsense feelings' or intense mood swings caused by my chemical sensitivity - those moods cause people to feel confused about what my feelings and beliefs really are.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34744

My goal is to find out whether:

1. He really BELIEVES that the future is very negative, and if so, you would have to change his mind using some kind of logical argument or persuasion.

2. He doesn't really believe deep down that the future is very negative, but instead, he feels physically sick in some way, all the time, constantly. This causes a constant bad mood, which manifests as bitterness about the future.

I myself have felt this and I am very, very much aware of it when it happens. I'm not joking at all when I say it's associated with dental fillings. My feelings and emotions changed drastically when I removed my METAL filling and replaced it with a PLASTIC filling (yes, caps lock, I know) and although I have side effects from plastic, and I really want to have NO FILLINGS AT ALL, so I'm going to drill them out myself by hand when I'm ready - still, my feelings did improve when I removed the metallic filling. And a lot of it was bitterness and cynicism and pessimism that wouldn't go away.

More than anything, I want him to be happy, and since he is the object of my hopeless, futile crush right now, I will keep focusing on him for a while. I also want him to have children, and I don't want him to miss out on that opportunity. If he sincerely believes in the negative future, he will postpone children or not have them at all. To me that is a terrible waste.

No comments: